background

Sunday, 31 October 2010

sunday showcase

Happy halloween everyone!
i just wanted t o do a quick blog to showcase some fabulous folksy sellers.
here are some of my favourite items from the trinket box, over the rainbow
and clares creations


over the rainbow clares creations
trinket box over the rainbow
clares creations trinket box


please click on the items to be taken straight to the sellers shop

i also wanted to take this opportunity to show of the amazing cardi that the very talented and lovely sue from over the rainbow made me for my little boy.


everyone comments on how gorgeous it is and it is just perfect!
sorry for the terrible picture!
this is me and my little boy on our weekend away in pembroke, with theo wearing his gorgeous cardi.






3 comments:

  1. Oh, he does look very cute ! Thanks for showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I love those gloves by clare's creations, they're very cute :)

    ReplyDelete