background

Thursday, 21 October 2010

favourite folksy finds

Sorry i have been so useless at blogging recently!
I just wanted to do a quick blog today to show you all some of my favourite finds from folksys folkfesters.
It is very hard to get noticed on folksy and i sometimes wonder how people find me and i still feel very invisable surrounded by so many fabulous and talented crafters.
here are some items from some very talented sellers









please click on the pics to be taken straight to the sellers shop.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my crocheted tote sytle back, so very kind of you! I love Millie's floral bead brooch, so cute and must have taken her hours!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic items - I love Natalie's bag and the leaf bowl is so clever!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment and thanks for featuring my leaf bowl :)
    That silk evening bag is in my favorites, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab choices!! Love Cindy's bowl
    Gemxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choices! Natalie's crocheted bag and the frill top silk bag!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete