background

Thursday, 17 June 2010

RAINBOWS ROCK!! folksy friday

RAINBOW
Im Not sure why ive chosen rainbows this week but im so glad i did! i LOVE all the items ive found and although i never usually wear bright colours seeing these items is making think i need some bright and colourful accessories in my life......to brighten up me (and my home)!
the jewellery angel hand over your fairycakes
quernus crafts noodlefish crafts
vintage patchworker strawberry anarchy
Please click on the booootiful items to be taken to the sellers shop


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Items, if I do say so myself! ;)

    Stacey aka The Jewellery Angel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these bright colours. Great folksy Friday post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah, Great blog! Thank you for featuring my piece. :) Collette. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection of rainbows! You've just gotta love 'em!

    The wee Rainbow Cats say thank you very much for having them on your blog :)

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection, very cheery

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay I love rainbows! what a great cheery selection.
    thought you might like to see my rainbow heart :)
    http://www.folksy.com/items/496781-Heart-Pendant-Sparkly-Rainbow-and-Stars?shop=yes

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic rainbow finds. I love the heat and the star earrings especially
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've brightend up my day ;0) fab finds - love quernus' cats and the patchwork heart x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all. What great taste and a fab sense of colour you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colourfulness of this folksy friday!!

    Love them all! :)

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from New Friend Friday. Love these colorful crafts, and my 5 year old is loving rainbows right now. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. vintagepatchworker18 June 2010 at 10:41

    Thank you Hannah! I come home after a hard days work to find a lovely message from you AND that you've picked me to be one of your rainbow gang!
    I'm loving the rainbow buttons best of all :-D
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete