background

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Folksy June loons

I have joined the fabulous Folksy June loons and i will hopefully be listing one item everyday in June (possibly with exception of sat19th as i have a craft fair) I am going to add a daily picture log of the items I have added and some of my favourites from other sellers, and if anyone would like to add any links to their items in the comments then feel free, With any links added i will use them in a special blog at the end of the month, and half way i will try and do a feature blog of my fave items so far. Good luck everyone! im really looking forward to joining in this month and hope it boosts sales!

so here is my 1st item - a camera/phone case in yummy ice cream fabric, not a very good start i must admit but hey i gotta start somewhere! And a bargain at only £4. xx



Please click to be taken to "lonely Hearts"



Here is my second item, only 28 more items to go!!




And here is my 3rd offering, a pretty pink cabbage rose hair slide, (also available in turquoise)



Please click to be taken to "lonely Hearts"
Here are some of my favourite items from other June loons



I love the bright mix of colours in this bracelet from the "jewellery angel"


and this ring by alibalijewellery is so amazing,







SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2

2 fabulous items by jentwinkle a camo print crayon roll and a lovely
pink cuff bracelet

And some other items i love. please click on the pics to be taken to the item in folksy

SHOP NAME 3
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
And i must add....... WOOOOOOO HOOOOO
..... ive had one sale so far
SOOOOOO haPpY!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's a lovely start! i am new to this too, looking forward to the challenge!!

    Anthea x ForestFlower

    ReplyDelete
  2. please feel free to leave any links to your folksy shops here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Blog and some lovely choices! It is so hard to choose what to feature when there are so many great items!!!!

    I love the cushion and the beautiful ring, but all the items are great!

    Congrats on your sales, I think all the June Loons are doing great!

    My link for my shop is:
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/NOfkantsCurios

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for putting my pics on here! My eyes are seriously hurting - seen too many pretty things over the past 3 days lol! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you for showcasing my little ruffle cushion, very sweet of you and good luck for the other 28 days, what a lovely start I say :0) x

    ReplyDelete