background

Friday, 7 May 2010

Folksy Friday - Fantastically unique

Ive decided to do this folksy friday on some amazingly unique things ive found on folksy, They are all fantastic and truelly unique. I really think people need more random things in their lives that make them smile! so here's you chance to see some of my fave things i've found. I love them all!
I really Think my world would be a happier place if i owned some of these creations.




zeuslabel Thread spider
Dotty Monkey A resin revival
Mouthy Mitts steampunk jewellery
Please click on the pics to be taken to the item on folksy

7 comments:

  1. Some really stunning items! I adore the hat, not sure I could carry it off, but would love to have an occasion to try!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a hat!! Some fab picks : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the hat gets the vote from me but lots of quirky items, great fun! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Deer Trophy!!! gorgeous, i really love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely eclectic colourful mix...what fun! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including my brooch. I agree with others that the hat is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm liking these folky fridays Hannah!

    ReplyDelete