background

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Fabulously fluffy folksy friday sheep!!

This week its all about the Sheep!
purely inspired by Living in mid wales !
Here are some fabulous fluffy sheep that ive found around folksy. i think all the featured sheep are fantastic but hasn't the little sheep holding the rose got the most adorable take me home (or buy me) face. I didnt realise how many sheep were loose around folksy, it seems folksy has just as many sheep as wales!

quemus crafts coming around again
roseland bags giggles animal gifts
hay box sparrow primitives
click on the pic to be taken straight to the sellers shop.
Baaaaa......




10 comments:

  1. great choices :)
    how adorable is the giggles sheep?? love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely flock you found! Thanks for featuring my Wee Sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I especially love the Wee Sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the items 'ewe' found have such charm!

    I especially love the long haired sheep. That's how I wear my fringe, covering my face, best for everyone all round I think!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I like the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheep are just so cute! A great theme.
    The long haired fringe pair by Quernus are just adorable!
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mea-a-a-a-a! Gorgeous. I do like that bag - off to have a closer look. BTW - what a beautiful bunny rabbit you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you lucky thing. All your lovely sheeps have made me more determined to return to Mid Wales one day ... Love the sheep with rose, and ... all of them really. Lovely collection : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Far out sheep card! A great fun selection (-:

    ReplyDelete