background

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Folksy friday.... ♥ Not so lonely hearts ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
inspired by my shop name "lonely hearts" This week i have decided to do my folksy friday on hearts, these are some of my favourite non-lonely hearts ive found on folksy.
Ive been spoilt for choice looking for hearts, 564 pages of "heart" on folksy so no shortage or gorgeous hearts to choose from
so i have narrowed it down to 8 instead of 6 this week
♥ ♥ ♥

have a thing about me Fiona T
Bread and Butter polka dots and posies
snowdonbuttercup boutique 1000 degrees art studiojupiter rocks
click on the pictures to go straight to the sellers shop ♥

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to eat strawberries out of the heart bowl - like you say sooooo much to choose from at Folksy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hearts, I love all your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for folksy fridaying one of my ickle pretties, the patchwork heart :0) Really kind of you. I adore all your other hearty finds, so sweet.

    Take care
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat notebook! added to favs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. for some reason the link for snowdons bag doesnt seem to be working... sorry! but if you want to see more of snowdons items do a search on folksy shops, well worth a little look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace, its beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i 'love' the hanging heart & the garland...great theme and lovely picks! x

    ReplyDelete