background

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Folksy friday - Hair Flair

Ive decided to do my folksy friday on hair accesories. I have been looking for the perfect hair clip for ages and ive narrowed it down to these six.
i will buy one of these after reading comments so let me know which one you like or you think would suit me as i really cannot decide.
i have dark red dyed hair, which ive started wearing to the side in a plait, and usually wear dark boring clothes so i could do with something to brighten me up a little!



realicoul steampunk storm
culture closet discerning chi chi
chain of daisies emily pickle

click on Pictures to be taken to sellers item
and have a browse around their shops.
They all have some fantastic items!





If i had dream hair like this i would definately buy this beautiful hair comb from new folksy seller - The sweetest things by Jodie Ann.

sweetest things





9 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, thanks for including me, all the clips are gorgeous, happy choosing! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dark red hair would look good with steampunk storms clips (I know they are not the brightest out of the bunch- but I love them) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for including my clips :) have fun choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty, the buttons ones are great fun! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah thanks so much for including my cabochon bobby pins! You have picked a lovely selection - so are spoilt for choice and I know it will be difficult to decide which to choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're all gorgeous but leaning towards the ones by Realicoul :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realise hair clips could be so varied - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just a quick update - i decided to get the steampunk ones, as i think they are lovely and can be dressed up or down. i really do love them all though and i will probably buy another set when i get some money. xx

    ReplyDelete